Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another day, another dollar...

that goes to taxes. I have taxes to do, I should have brought them up to work with me to get them all settled out. Hopefully I can get money back, but I doubt it. Because any money I have coming back to me will go the the U of U for an unpaid medical bill. Oh well. The good news is that my boss up here at Huntsman Cancer Hospital is giving me more hours so that will equal benefits in the near future. Benefits are really nice, especially the half off tuition thing they have going on here.
Not much else to report. Just trying to fight off whatever seems to be invading my lungs at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger theodoreable said...

welcome to the world of an almost married adult. Taxes come and go. You might see if unlce Varr would spend 30 minutes with you to see if there are any other items you can deduct to get more monies back.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home