Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

A wonderful engagement



News News News for you all. I have news for you. Last night I took one of the biggest steps of my life. It all happened so fast, with in two hours. I spent all day getting ready and the afternoon preparing. At approximately 6:45pm on the 3rd of February 2006 I asked Mandy Atkin to marry me. Of course she said yes. I mean, I am glad she said yes. It is all one big fun adventure and a evening full of emotions.
The mood was set with candles and a crackling fire place. Long stem roses laid wait for her as she drove up. She followed the trail to her bedroom, where I followed her to and from there, well you can imagine, the one knee proposal ended with tears and a wonderful, "YES!" So I leave you, with pictures to follow.

3 Comments:

Blogger theodoreable said...

Well Done Colin!! That is really exciting. We look forward to having Mandy in the family.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Levi said...

So, we have to hear from my parents that you have this blog! Fine, we see how it is... What other cousins have blogs that we don't know about, huh? Just kidding. What great news! Being married is heckof bomb, we think, so we're totally psyched for you guys. :-)

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am soo excited!!! It only took you FOREVER...I am so glad you both are so happy together; cause you deserve it!!! Party on...

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home