Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Update, a bit late

Hello all-
It has been only a few months since i have updated. I guess that happens when all one does is spend time with the fiance. However, in my defense i have been studying for finals, so that must count for something.
Just so everyone knows the plans are coming along great for the wedding June 24th. Exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. Mandy's mother was remarried a couple weeks ago. That has been fun, not really. For the record, we were engaged first and had plans made before they (Sal and Joanne) decided to wed. I am doing well. Check up at the doctor revealed that I am doing great and could use a little more exercise. Can't we all. Well for now, I must be going, I am at work and apparently they don't pay me to sit around on the internet all day, if only i'd have know that before I accepted the position. I will post again soon, promise.

Colin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home