Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Behold, the beauty of enertainment

Here is the brand new Motorola amp/reciever. All i need say is that it is certainly worth full retail price, and since i didn't have to pay retail, I couldn't be happier.
Here we have the enterainment set up. The speaker that are powered by the Motorola. They are Theater Research brand and are wonderful. They are very loud, very. Considering I bought them from a guy out of his van they are 100% solid, despite what my father thought when I told him where i got them. He was convinced of their quality when he heard them all set up. Soon i will be adding a center and rear speakers. Not to mention a flat panel, wall mounted TV, by soon i mean when we have our own home.
Here is the best of all. It is my computer set up. You will see two computers one is the original G5 iMac, one of the first models to be prodcued. It is pretty sweet, i love it. to the left you will see a Apple laptop, yes it is the brand new MacBook. Again one of the first models. It was purschased two days after being released to the public. Came over from China. It has its issues being new and the Intel duel core processor, however it is all together a great computer, and suits my needs and wants perfectly.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colin: All I got to say is that if you think that junk, or what ever it is that it produces, is beautiful, you need new glasses. Mandy leaves it all in the dark, boy: wake up!

4:38 PM  
Blogger The Borens said...

I can remember being single and spending dough on cool tech. Of course if I told you what I paid for my 700 mhz ibook you'd laugh out loud. But such is the mania. It doesn't go away when you get married, it just becomes more of a day dream kind of thing. Seriously, nice MacBook. Has it burned you yet :-) ? Now you need to swap the hard drive for a 7200 Seagate and you'll be set. 5400 is for the birds! FYI, It just slides out of the battery cavity with the RAM shield removed.
--Levi

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I chose the black MacBook. -The man, the myth, the legend

11:01 PM  
Blogger buy backlinks said...

thanks this is good blog. motu patlu

3:46 AM  
Blogger Money click said...

Positive site, where did u think of the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to discover what extra posts you incorporate. niche relevant websites

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home