Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy 26th!!!



Yesterday was my 26th birthday. If you have never experienced the emotions that accompany turning 26 let me tell you. You are no longer in your early twenties (20-24) and you are no longer neutral at 25. 26 is now your late twenties! AHHHH. That is only 4 years until 30! Pretty scary! I had a great birthday weekend though. On Friday Beth and Brian (my parents-in-law) took me to Benihana's for my first time. It was great fun and great food! On Saturday I went to Park City with Tari, Mindy and Kacy for some shopping and some dinner at Ruth's diner ( a night to remember). On Sunday I celebrated with my family. On my actual birthday (yesterday) I was at school and work all day, oh well! Thanks for all of your calls and texts it was nice to be remebered.

Colin gave me a great surprise...he shaved his beard to a stache and three handle-bars


Here is my dad and Noey (my neice) at my birthday dinner


Here is Nicky (my nephew) at the birthday dinner

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Happy birthday Mand! I love you tons and I am such a tool.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you got my message. I can't really understand what it is like to turn 26, but I am dreading 25. I know it sounds lame but I'm glad you made it through successfully. Now you're just on to bigger and better things. Right?
PS I hate reading about adventures with girls. I wish I could have been there Saturday.

6:34 PM  
Blogger theodoreable said...

Burpy Halfday to such an old lady!!! Looks like all had fun. Love the Atlanta Knechtions

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home