Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm too young to die....

So even though my wife is older than I am, I feel that Mr. Reaper is knocking at my door...and it is quite haunting actually.
The last few nights I have woken up in a cold sweat with images in my mind that I cannot seem to dispel. I have tried to accurately display them here for you and I warn you...they may frighten young ones.







what I find the most odd is that in all these pictures, it looks like someone I know?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Don't be alarmed, my husband has a dry humor, its only a joke, a pre-Halloween blog of sorts!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

And..he did all of that on his laptop which is pretty impressive.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yea that was pretty scary, Col. Those pictures are cool though. Good job creeping me out! :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

That middle one looks like the guy from sleepy hollow. I'm pretty sure now I'm going to have nightmares too.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home