Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Halloween Party

Kacy had a halloween party complete with making our own carmel apples, playing games, carving pumpkins and costumes. Kacy was a housewife from the 50's, Colin was the Grim Reaper, I was a mime. Colin and I were very proud to present our version of indoor smores. We melted butter on the bottom of a pyrex dish then layered choc. covered grahm crackers on the bottom. We finished it off with mini marshmellows, choc. chips and some more crushed grahms. We baked it for 20 minutes and it turned out so yummy. You should try it! Here are some picutres from the festivites.



7 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad you updated, I think I'm going to have to issue an ultimatum to Tari. Update... or move out.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad to see that you have a new post. I have been faithfully checking day after day and persistence pays off! It sounds like you two are doing well. I'm glad to have the little update on what you've been doing. I hope we can talk soon. Thanks for the call on my b-day. Call me soon when you have a moment.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Tari said...

That looks like it was fun! Wish I could have been there!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Yes Tari does need to update, I am so bored with her blog!! I am glad that you still check my blog, I know its been a long time.

3:31 PM  
Blogger theodoreable said...

Great Receipe. We will have to try this soon with the kids

10:24 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hale said...

Hey guys! Cute blog! It was good to talk to you today.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jack Phillips said...

Well congratulations on the BS Colin. I hope you guys are doing well. Jenn and I are doing great, except that I am in the new IMC hospital right now. Its pretty nice and I should be out in a week or so.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home