Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Reid, Elder Thomas, reported to the MTC on December 5th, 2006. Colin and I are very excited for him! It was great to go to the MTC to see him off. It brought back so many memories of when I reported to the MTC, Nov. 6, 2002. Mostly I remember the fear of the unknown and what was to come, the sadness of leaving my family and not even being able to comprehend that I would see them in 18 months, it felt to far away. But when I parted from my family I was blessed to meet my wonderful and sweet first companion Danielle Farar, she was what I needed to get through those 3 weeks at the MTC. I loved serving and am forever changed by that experience. And although we knew Reid was scared, nervous and unsure of what awaited him on the other side of that door that held the sign "Missionaries exit this way" he left with courage and faith. We are proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home