Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Monday, March 17, 2008

A day in the hospital life

So i spent 11 hours yesterday filming a time lapse movie with my macbook. I was going to post it here, but i realized that I should edit it first, so as to protect the privacy of those employees who were in and out throughout the day. As soon as I finish editing it I will post it, but for now you may enjoy this brief clip of me sitting in bed. I think the frame capture rate for this small film is 10.

Enjoy.


here is another video

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I want to see more footage.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Steve, Meghan, Elena, Sebastian, Ariana said...

Those videos are interesting. At least it's keeping you somewhat entertained. Hope the rest of your stay goes well!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I hope Colin's doing okay! I've been thinking of you guys.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home