Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Tagged

10 YEARS AGO: I didn't know what the show Friends because I lived in Russia for 4 years prior and wasn't up to date on American culture. (Then again I knew who Ace of Base was before anyone, Emily is my witness)

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST: post my "Tagged" info, go to the gym, write my critical analysis for my Health Policy class, cook dinner, do more homework

5 SNACKS I ENJOY: fresh blueberries & blackberries, 100 calorie snack size popcorn bags, peanut butter toast on my dad's homemade whole wheat bread, fruit smoothies made with Costco frozen berries and OJ, and cookies

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED: Venezuela, Taiwan, Russia,California, Arizona, Utah

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE: hire someone to write my critical analysis for me, hire Giada and Barefoot Contessa to be my personal chiefs, have In-Vitro Fertilization, buy a brand new Volvo, build Colin & my dream home

5 JOBS I'VE HAD: Yogurt Park, Restoration Hardware, telemarketer, aerobics instructor, Wells Fargo Bank teller

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I want to open my own small business one day, probably a cookie shop. I drag my husband to the Hogle Zoo every summer. I love Ann Taylor Loft and watch the website like people watch the stock market. I sing my husband lullabies. I am training to run the half-marathon with my sister and dad and Mike's girlfriend Tracy in July.

13 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Ah, the days of Yogurt Park. That sounds yummy. You should open a cookie shop- I couldn't stop eating those ones you brought to Mindy's when I was there. Your comment on my blog made me laugh so hard.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey- why hasn't my comment been approved? Are you dropping the ball, Coli?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Sorry Mel, I uh..yeah dropped the ball. I didn't know we are on a pet name basis....what shall i call you?

Sincerely,
Coli

1:41 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hey Mandy, We haven't talked in the longest time and now I'm looking at your blog without permission! hello! But I just had to comment because I'm training for a half-marathon right now! Mine is in April and I have to run 8 miles tomorrow and then the next day again to catch up, and I totally was not going to do until I read that you were training and somehow that gave me the motivation to get up early and do it tomorrow (how fickle and nonsensical am I?!?!). And so, Mandy Atkins Thomas, thank you for motivating me! And good luck! What training plan are you using?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Susie! I am so excited that you read my blog. What do you mean without permission? Of course you can read it! I try to see you blog, however, and it won't let me so..... JK! That is awesome that you are running a half marathon too! So far I have just been running three times a week in addition to trying to do my long run on Saturday. My dad has this whole program for us that we will start soon. What program are you using? You'll have to give me the update on how it goes in April. I am a little scared but excited at the same time!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hale said...

Yes, he'll be 1 in April. Crazy isn't it?! He is so much fun. He walks around and gets into everything. Gotta love him! When are you guys coming to visit? :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I think tari and i are a little jealous that its always been so obvious that mel is the favorite with colin. maybe its because we call his wife on sundays and tell her to make us cookies and then go to his house and make him play domino's with us and laugh hysterically at inside jokes and then get mad at him when his turn takes to long. yeah, thats probably it.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Mindy, perhaps it is because i beat you all so badly last week.....you on this week?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Tari said...

Mandy...why didn't you list Sweet Favors as one of your jobs? You did work there...didn't you? And as for you Coleen, I won last week...REMEMBER!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hi Colin, we've never met, but can I call you Coli as well?
Mandy, I'm doing this Hal Higdon's plan, the intermediate one without all the sprinting. I did his beginners one after I had Madeline and it didn't really prepare me that well, but I didn't know which other one to choose, so we'll see.
You shouldn't be scared at all. You'll finish, it's only if you want a really fast time. I've been running like four days a week too, but I'm so lazy and I really just want to eat ice cream all the time. Should I be running more days a week? When you find out the name of your plan, will you tell me? Thanks and goodbye.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Ace of Base, that takes me back. I wish Yogurt Park was still there with their crazy waterfall.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Susie~
My dad said I need to b at 30 miles a week for several good weeks before the marathon and be up to at least 10 miles for the long run. I am no where near that yet! Ahhhhh! I am going to buy new running shoes, maybe that will give me more motivation!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home