Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Colin and his twin Spencer!!!



Colin is 25!!! I thought I would tell you 25 things you may or may not know about him.
Colin:
1. loves watching the Jazz (more like obsessed)
2. can eat an entire box of cereal in one sitting
3. is also known as Coli-wogs, Coli, Col or Niloc
4. tears up when he hears Cats Stevens - The Cats in the Cradle and the Silver Spoon
5. stayed up late the other night to watch ABC Family's premiere of Princess with me
6. is the hardest worker I know
7. always does what he says he will do
8. goes through a gallon of milk in 3 days
9. can fall asleep anywhere, in any position, usually it is on the couch with a remote control in his hand
10. makes the best No-Bake Cookies I've ever tasted
11. would do anything for anyone
12. acts like he is not listening then repeats verbatim what you said up to several weeks later

13. loves when Tari & Mindy come over for Cookie Night and Domino's
14. is happiest when his back, arm or head is being tickled
15. is currently addicted to playing golf on the Wii and beating his past scores
16. loves his family with all of his heart
17. is so diligent about doing his treatments everyday, which I am so grateful for
18. endured a Swing dance class for me (1 down 3 to go!)
19. absolutely loves seafood
20. will splurge if he finds a cool hat
21. secretly wants to work for the CIA and be a sniper, if his wife would only let him!
22. loves the band Delirious
23. has a scar on his lip from when a dog bit him as a little boy
24. solves all of my computer, t.v., and school work problems
25. makes me laugh everyday

Happy Birthday Colin! I love you! Thank you for being the sweetest, most loyal, caring husband!

7 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Happy Birthday Colin and Spencer! I can't wait to hear about how Mandy makes up for ruining all your birthday surprises :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Happy birthday!! Is #13 true? That really IS something I didn't know about Colin. (:

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I loved hearing those cute things about Col. You really are the best, Coli! I can't WAIT to see you guys in August. Have a great birthday!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Tari said...

Hey birthday Boy! I know it's your birthday, but that 1st picture sort of scares me!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Tari said...

I meant the 2nd picture!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Hi Mandy! I'm Colin's cousin Shauna. This is so sweet.

That bottom picture...I think I know what that's about! I have this fuzzy memory of being 3 and having tails pinned onto each of our butts at a Boyack reunion prior to climbing up on stage and singing "Boyack bunnies on the family tree" to the tune of Popcorn Popping... Man, the things they subject you to at those reunions, I swear... Just kidding, that rocked.

Happy Birthday Colin (and Spencer)!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Christina's Blog said...

That was a fun idea to do... I didn't know any of it, so it was fun to read. :) Do you guys have a Wii? That could be trouble when we see you-Chris loves it! ha ha ha

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home