Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Noey's Day Out

(This happened a few weeks ago I just haven't gotten around to blogging about it until now)
For Noey's birthday Kacy and I thought it would be really fun to take her to see Disney Princesses on Ice. The show was so cute and featured all of our favorite princesses and classic Disney songs. Kacy and I were singing along the whole time, the people around us probably hated us, jk! Although Noey had fun I think Kacy and I were more excited to be there than anyone. During the show I looked over at Kacy and she was just beaming with delight and I started to laugh because I knew I had the same look on my face. No matter how old you are Disney makes you so happy! After the show we went to Einstein's Bagel for lunch and then went up to the hospital to visit Colin.
Noey's favorite princess is Belle, Kacy's is Aerial and mine is Cinderella.




8 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

That sounds like such a fun day! I think you and Kacy look so pretty in that picture of the two of you!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

How fun!! I heard such great things about that show while it was here I really wish I had gone to see it. Mel's right, your hair really does look cute!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really was the happiet day of my life. childhood dream fulfilled. =) it was fun. love you girls

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You guys are great aunts! Noey had such a great day that day(and I'm happy to hear you two did, also!) I love you both - Lissy

7:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

That is so cute! I know I'd love something like that. I'm a total Cinderella fan, too. I took Madeline to finding Nemo on ice and it was super boring, probably because I can't even stand the movie.

6:43 PM  
Blogger kathryn clara said...

seriously mand thats like my dream. One day.....

10:25 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hale said...

I'm glad to hear that he is doing a better! I hope you guys are well. Hey, we will be in Utah in June and would love to see you! We'll be in Park City June 20-28 with Chris' family, so let us know if you have any time around then. :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Andrea! I am so excited that you will be in Utah during the summer. Of course I will have time to see you, we'll absolutely get together! That will be so fun! Let's coordinate!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home