Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag You're It!

I have been tagged twice now so I figured I'd better do this :)

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Unit
2. The Mentalist
3. Eli Stone
4. The Office
5. House Hunters
6. Designed to Sell
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8
8. Barefoot Contessa

8 things that happened yesterday
1. went to work
2. was so busy I didn't get a lunch break until 5:30pm
3. listened to 98.7 on the way home from work because "Edward" was being interviewed
4. talked to Tari on the phone
5. made it home in time to watch The Office
6. ate ckn noodle soup for dinner
7. cuddled with Colin
8. sang the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song with Kacy

8 favorite places to eat
1. Kneaders
2. Brass Bear Deli (in California)
3. CPK
4. Gourmandise Bakery (in SLC, its really good)
5. Rumbi's
6. In N' Out burger
7. Dominicos Deli (in California)
8. Einstein's

8 things I am looking forward to
1. seeing Twilight tonight
2. finishing the painting in my house
3. moving in
4. the holidays
5. going through IVF
6. getting pregnant
7. getting my hair done
8. going with my mom and sister to NYC

8 people I tag
1. Tari
2. Kacy
3. Mindy
4. Colin
5. Andrea
6. Velma
7. Mom
8. Melissa Edgren




3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Isn't the Unit THE BEST? I'm kind of expecting a response to this question. I'm so glad someone else has such good taste!

5:38 PM  
Blogger With love from the Alvarez family said...

thanx mandy!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I didn't know you were going to New York! When do we leave?

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home