Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moving Day

Moving day was Jan 10th, 2009. We loaded up the last of our things from my dads into a Uhaul trailer and moved into our new home. My dad, Chris, Mike, Lissy and the kids and Colin's dad were all kind enough to help us load the trailer or unload in Heber. The next day we went to our new ward and everyone was really friendly and welcoming. Beth, Brian and Grandpa Bill were kind enough to bring us Sunday dinner. Our families are so wonderful, we are grateful for all of their help.








7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How exciting, you guys! Your house is so cute- I can't wait to see it the next time I come visit.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Seriously so exciting! I can't believe you are homeowners and you are living in your own home. Can't wait to see it when we come to visit in 2 1/2 weeks!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Wow! I bet that's a great feeling. I'm glad you guys are all moved and now you can get settled little by little.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Congratulations on moving!! With all this inversion I'm betting your really happy where you are. I'm also personally happy that someone we avoided moving day too. Everybody wins!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Christensen's said...

Yes! This is so exciting!! What a beautiful house! Nice job guys!

4:40 PM  
Blogger With love from the Alvarez family said...

WHAO! Your in the new house!I love it, its such a nice house. Now I need to vacation in Utah just to come and see it.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hale said...

Yay, how fun! Congratulations guys! The house looks beautiful, I bet you're loving it. I hope you guys are healthy and well. Love you!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home