Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Welcome 2009

The holidays came and went so quickly this year. Now it is a new year and I am so excited for 2009 because I hope and believe this is the year Colin and I will have our baby! We have been told that the IVF scholorship committee will be meeting in the first weeks of Jan. so really any day now!!! It has been a long wait but will all be worth it if we are chosen and able to start IVF. We are praying like crazy.

Here are some pictures from the holidays. We spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning with my family (at my dad's) because Colin's parents were out-of-town. Colin's grandpa was able to come over and spend Christmas eve with us which was very nice. I am so grateful that all of my brothers and sister were able to be together this year. My mom and Sal joined us Christmas morning at my dads so I even got to be with both my parents at the same time too which was wonderful, the whole family enjoying Christmas morning together. I never thought I would see the day but it reminded me that no matter what families are families and forgiveness and love keeps us together.

Also, BIG NEWS my little brother Will got engaged on Christmas day to his girlfriend, Chrystle. She has a 5 year-old daughter named Faith so we are so excited to welcome them to our family! They are planning the big day in late summer/early fall.





5 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Congratulations Will! I had no idea he was even dating someone. Guess I'm really out of the loop. So exciting though.
I'm also excited to hear what the committee will say. Either way, 2009 will be an exciting year for you guys.
Sounds like Christmas was fun. Glad the whole family was able to get together.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

BTW, we want to see your house when we come to Utah! Can't wait to see you guys!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

This is YOUR year, you guys. We're praying hard for you!!
Congrats to Will. Tell your fam I said hi.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Mandy, thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. I just read your entire IVF blog and it brought me to tears. It sounds like you will be starting IVF any day. I am so excited for you. I was also excited to hear that Will is engaged, he and I are the same age and were in primary together! Tell him I say hello. I'll be checking your blog regularly to see how your IVF goes...I'll be praying for you!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I can't believe Will is engaged! I'm pretty sure I babysat him at some point. Obviously, we need to hang out more so this information is not out of the blue.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home