Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Puppy Love

On Saturday (Jan 31, 2009), Colin and I went to Smiths to get groceries and came home with a puppy! Outside of Smiths there was a family giving away puppies for free! They were all so cute and since we have wanted a dog for a long time but never had the house or yard until now we decided to take the plunge and get a puppy! His name is Jonas, he is 6-weeks-old, an australian shepherd/golden lab mix. Apparently these dogs are obedient, social, good family dogs, friendly, energetic, loyal and smart. Jonas loves to be at our feet or held and snuggled constantly when not eating, pooping, peeing or playing with his new toys! We are both smitten and so glad he came into our lives right now.



7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

He is so incredibly adorable! Puppies are so much work, aren't they? Not that I'd know personally. What a cutie- do you have a name yet?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Oh my gosh! He's adorable. I love the name Jonas. Cute! What a deal...a free cute puppy. Have fun cleaning up the messes :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

What a cute little addition to your family! I can't wait to meet him on our day O' fun this Friday.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oops, I commented awhile after I read the post so I forgot his name. I think Jonas is the cutest name for a dog!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh- He is so adorable!! So cute!! I am so glad you guys have the space for him! How exciting!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Perfect timing. :) He's adorable!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Brekke said...

Cute puppy!
Boy, Colin sleeps a lot!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home