Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

our 3rd anniversary



Colin & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary this weekend. I took Colin to the Zermatt Resort in Midway Saturday night. We forgot our camera at home so no pictures sadly. We brought games, swam, had a picnic dinner on the grass while watching Sound of Music which was really fun. On Sunday morning we slept in, took our sweet time getting ready and went to their Sunday brunch which left us both never wanting to look at food again because we ate so much. It was a great brunch, well worth it at least once.

I love my husband and am so grateful for him. He works so hard, perseveres through so much, is kind, compassionate, fun and perfect for me! I look forward to the adventures the next year brings, especially as we become parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home