Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rexburg Trip

As many of you know my best friend Tari & I went to Ricks College/BYU-Id. The first year we were there it was still Ricks and the second year we were there it was BYU-I. We started college in 2000 (wow almost 10 years ago)! We had a blast and made a lot of awesome memories there that we still talk about to this day.
Now my little sister Kacy is thinking about going there in the fall. We thought it would be fun to take Kacy up there for a tour and reminisce on old times. So Kacy, Mindy, Tari & I went on a little road trip.
We left SLC on Friday, spent the night in Idaho Falls, toured Rexburg on Saturday morning (which didn't take long) and came home later that day. It was really fun! It brought back a lot of memories. My 2 years at Ricks was truly where I found myself. I discovered a love for learning and education, I grew in the gospel and going there helped lead me to serve a mission. I am so glad I went there and can't believe I am soooo old!






3 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

What a fun trip! I remember coming up to visit and having the best time in the world!
I'm also glad to see some more pics of you pregnant. It's hard to tell what you really look like from the front-put up some side pictures! We're definitely getting closer!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

That was a fun trip! Thanks for the close up of my face...

7:54 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

It was so fun when we came and visited you!! Good times.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home