Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Dear Colin,

Watching you become a father has made me fall in love with you even more than I even knew I could. You are such a good daddy already and Eliza loves you so much! Watching you change her diapers, get her dressed, swaddle her, cuddle, kiss and dance with her fills me with so much love and happiness.

Thank you for being at all my prenatal doctor appts, supporting me through the whole pregnancy, taking such good care of me at the hospital and at home, organizing all of the birth certificate, social security and insurance stuff, making the peditrician appts, handling all the bili light stuff, calling redbox for me to make sure the movie I turned in went through, paying all the bills, maintaing the cars, taking the recycling to the recycling center, the list goes on! You are the best husband and now father!
Love, Mandy

4 Comments:

Blogger With love from the Alvarez family said...

You to make the perfect couple. I am so glad to see that you both are enjoying parenting. Welcome to a brand new life of being parents. Eliza is beautiful! Congrat!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thank goodness for great daddies. I'm glad Coli is such a good one. Eliza is looking beautiful and so sweet. That little mouth is adorable! I hope you're doing alright with healing and sleep!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Kacy said...

colin is super cute with eliza and you. He is such a sweet heart. You got a good one :). Love you guys. Those pictures are cute

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys rock! thanks for sharing the photos...we are so happy for you and Eliza is beautiful!

Uncle Rich and Aunt Kathy

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home