Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Happiness is...

*cradling my sweet baby in my arms
*wiping little tears off of my baby's chubby, adorable cheeks
*looking around my house and seeing the swing, the bouncer, the boppy, the stroller, the car seat, Eliza's purple bow on the kitchen table, the burp rag on the floor
*being in jammies
*the smell of oat bran muffins cooking in the oven
*cuddling with my hubby after our little girl goes to sleep

This is a snapshot of my evening, I'm loving it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Aw, love it! Those muffins sound good.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Sounds perfect!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home