Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bonjour!


Since Kacy announced it already, I get to talk about it now! Kacy, the little adventuress she is, took a job in Paris, France as an au pair for 9 months starting in September. I am SO excited for her because she will love and grow from the experience. I am SO excited for me because Mr Thomas, baby & I are going to go visit her! We haven't bought plan tickets or anything yet but planning is in process and we want to go next March or April so its a while off still (need time to save you know?). I've wanted to go to Paris almost my whole 20's (while I've been in my 20's) but it just seemed like a dream because we had no real reason to go. Now we have a reason, visit Kacy. Plus we'll have a free place to stay because she has an entire suite to herself! Anyway, thats that for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

That's soooo awesome! I would love ot go to Paris!! Glad for you guys you have something so spectacular to look forward to. That's exciting for Kacy too.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home