Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Monday, May 24, 2010

i want this kitchen



I stumbled upon this great site the other day, Censational Girl. I love her taste. I am always trying to find my decorating style so my house remains a bit drab. I love french, farmhouse, a little country, a little traditional & a smidge glam. I am NOT into modern/contemporary (eew, no offense to those who do, for ex. my hubby who is so sweet and lets me just do my thing with the house, which isn't much).



Eliza's room is my favorite room in the house, sums up my style but it's still in the accessorizing phase. I am into neutrals and soft colors more than bolds and that is why I love her website. There are a lot of little gems here and great DIY ideas for your home. I love that garden window, NEED ONE (maybe after my sister & I get onto Amazing Race & win, haha)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home