Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

4 years

Colin & I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Thursday. Most years I try to plan something amazing and memorable but this year I didn't plan anything and it still ended up being amazing and memorable. We flew by the seat of our pants and our anniversary turned out so wonderful (sans crazy people trying to feed my baby ice cream and others offering to hold her so I can eat my meal). Colin got off work early & we headed to Park City to stroll Main Street & pick a nice place to eat.

Dessert before dinner. We stumbled upon Sugar Buzz, a very upscale Park City swank candy boutique. It was very cute and only $3.00 for 1/4 lb. of candy, you read that right. So we tried a few small items and got out of there only spending $7, which for Colin in a candy shop is pretty amazing.

Then we went to Cafe Tregio for dinner. Yum! Great food and the ambiance was so nice - quiet, shaded patio, beautiful trees, overlooking the activities of Main St. Perfect for people watching. Worth every penny (and a pretty penny it was, but when in PC do as the PCers do, right?) Yes we brought Eliza & it was wonderful. She just hung out, played with her toys contentedly while Colin & I talked.

Colin even brought me a bouquet of gorgeous lilies, roses and other pretty flowers. Amazingly enough I wasn't even expecting flowers so it was such a pleasant surprise.

I am so glad I married Colin! He is an amazing, loving, person who supports me 100% in everything. He listens to me, lets me cry my eyes out, lets me be somewhat insane, loves our baby and puts us first always!

Sorry we didn't have our camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Happy 4 years!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home