Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

things I'm liking for baby


I don't know how this compares to other similar products besides the stuff we use at the hospital but this is a great product. If Eliza even looks slighlty red I use this and by the next diaper change the redness is gone. Its amazing. I love their lavender soap & lotion for babies too.Eliza has found her feet & plays with them all the time. I put these rattle slippers on & it entertains her for a long time. She loves these.

This is my FAVORITE book to read to Eliza! It is so sweet (okay I tear up whenever I read it to her).

What are some things you mamas like?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Gerber puffs. Seriously, I don't know how pioneer women got anything done without them. (I start giving them to baby a few weeks or a month after they can sit up- around 7 months or so I think.)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

It is funny that Mel said Gerber Puffs because I was going to say the same thing as well as Gerber's Bitter Biscuits. I LOVE Butt Paste, Costco Diapers are just as good as Huggies and my BOB stroller is a life saver.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home