Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

7 months



Our sweet Eliza is 8 months in a few days so I thought I'd better do her 7 month post. Time is slipping away so quickly. It felt like yesterday I was still pregnant with her. This month she has learned to clap, say mama, army crawl, sit-up really well in the grocery cart, loves her johnny jump-up, eats solids really well and finally has enough hair that I can put little clips in it! She had her first little cold at the beginning of the month which really got her off her sleep schedule (not to mention her parent's sleep schedule as well). Now we are all getting more sleep. She is becoming more vocal about which toys she wants, what books she wants to read and if she wants to be held or put down. She loves sticking her tongue out and making lots of noises. She is so happy and fun. We love her!

Here is a sneak peek at my kitchen project that is almost done!

9 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

She is a cutie! & your kitchen is gonna look great. I've been wanting to go white also.

12:48 PM  
Blogger S said...

She really is adorable. And my kitchen cabinets are the same color as yours were and I'd want to make them white except I can't get beyond that.

How hard was it to get them like that?!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Ohhh, the cabinets are looking good. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Eliza is so adorable! I am just dying to get her and Preston together. I love that she learned to clap and army crawl. I'm excited for Preston to reach those milestones. Still no teeth? No sign of any teeth for Preston...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is so stinkin' cute and she is dressed to match. So fun to see her growing and I'm right there with you on the "just being pregnant" thing. How does the time fly by so fast!?! Can't wait to see your kitchen in real life.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Eliza is just so pretty. I'm so excited about your cabinets! And daunted by doing my own but I'm waiting until next spring. I'm sure it's been a ton of work. Way to go!

8:51 AM  
Blogger kathryn clara said...

my little baby! she is gorgeous!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

she looks so great - and so do your cabinets! look at you and all your amazing creations.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Your kitchen is going to look really outstanding.
Hey, Button is even cuter. I think she takes after her Grammie a little.What do you think?????
She';s a doll alright. Tell Colin to try drinking grape juice for a while. it sure clears up my throat clearing. Its amazing. Try it.
Darling photos. Want to just kiss her. Love, Mother
Tell kacy NO FRENCH BOYFRIEND!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Mandy, Eliza is such a little cutie! I can't believe she got her first cold just recently...what a healthy little girl. I like your kitchen work...I love house projects!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home