Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Staycation

Colin and I both took the last week of August off of work to have some family time. It was so nice to be together. We ate out almost everyday. We slept in. We lounged and did lots of fun things to cross off on my summer list.

We took Eliza to the zoo.






We went on a walk in Provo canyon to see Bridal Veil Falls.







We went to the Park City farmer's market. (no pictures)

We went to Swiss Days in Midway, UT.









Laslty we spent Labor Day starting the mini remodel of my kitchen. Phase one; paint cabinets and add knobs and pulls.

Take a look at my old kitchen. Goodbye to the oak!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

What a good idea to do a staycation! Love it, that sounds great! I need to see those pics of your kitchen. I'm proud of you for doing it. Way to go.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

So fun!!

I've been wanting to do my kitchen too but can't decide between white or black.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Such good pictures. Staycations are such good ideas. Sometimes vacations can be too much work. We are going to paint our oak kitchen cabinets someday too. Here's to re-modeling sucess!!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Rosalyn Collett said...

Mandy! you guys are so cute.. Eliza is so big! holy cow! what a doll though! hope all is well up in Heber! ps... i already love the white cabinets in your kitchen. :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home