Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Friday, December 10, 2010

I wish...

...I had someone to come clean my house 1 day a week, for free of course

...someone would walk my dog everyday, bath him every 2x/weeks and comb his hair weekly

...do my grocery shopping and put everything away for me

...cook a healthy meal every night of the week and leave my kitchen sparkling clean

...spend 2 hours a day at the gym for me

...cover my night shifts every week for me but give me the pay check

so I could play peek-a-boo, cuddle and squeeze, sing to, read to and giggle with my sweet Eliza all day and lounge around with Colin all night. Maybe I could read, sew, practice the piano. Um...sounds like I need a clone of myself for Christmas. I would make the clone do all the work and I would get to just enjoy my beautiful baby and handsome hubby nonstop!

LOVE THEM!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

What a great picture! Your wish list sounds a lot like mine.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amen sister! such a cute pic!

~selina

9:40 AM  
Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I need a clone too.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home