Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I had big plans this year to do cute family Christmas cards, make fabulous treats for all of the neighbors, take Eliza to all the fun Christmas festivities that Utah offers. But as it turns out I have not had time to do everything I hoped I would be able to do. So family & friends & neighbors sorry there are no cards in the mail or treats on the door from the Thomas' this year. But we love you and our grateful for you.

The primary song, "I feel my Savior's love, in all the world around me", sums up the way I feel about this Christmas season (sans my earlier bahumbug post). I have been so blessed to have an amazing, loving husband. We were given the greatest gift this year, our beautiful and true miracle baby girl. This year we are so grateful for the gift of parenthood. Christ lives and through His sacrifice, the ultimate gift, we CAN be with our families forever. Having a child has made His sacrifice more important and more meaningful to me because I want to be with Colin and Eliza forever. I am so grateful for this Christmas season and for the Savior's love that I feel in abundance in my life. Merry Christmas.


1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

She's 100 percent adorable, Mandy!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home