Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

teeth

Life is rough right now for our little Eliza. She has had 5 teeth (3 tops and 2 bottom) for a long time now. Suddenly all of her teeth have been coming in within the last week. Literally a new tooth is cutting through the gums every night. We have 5 new teeth since last week. I have had to get up with her through the night and rock her when she wakes up crying, poor little thing. Of course I have given her medicine so that has helped. But she is a little star and still such a sweetie, giggly and happy baby.
A few weeks ago I went to check on her before Colin and I went to sleep and all I saw were 2 little feet. I had to snap some pictures, just to cute to resist!


3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

9:41 PM  
Blogger kathryn clara said...

haha sleeps just like an atkin! all over the place. love her.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Shane Castane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home