Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

6-word-memoir

How would you describe your life in 6 words? For one of my classes we had to submit a 6-word-memoir for our introductions. This was really fun to try and describe myself in 6 words. Motherhood. Family. School. Hard-work. Sleep? Never.

What I finally came up with was something I heard on ksl Studio 5 one morning "there is magic in the mundane". That sums up my life. Most daily tasks are mundane - changing diapers, cleaning up messes, chores, exercise, grocery shopping, speckled with magical moments - like a toddler waking you up in the morning saying "mommy ere r ewe?", bear hugs, figuring out that she can take all off her clothes of and run naked through the house yelling "i naked!", or figuring out how to reach the candy dish and stuffing as much candy in her mouth as possible before mommy finds out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I love that she can take all her clothes off and says "I naked!" That is seriously so cute. And she really is now looking like a little girl and not a baby. They grow up so fast! That's a cool assignment.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mama Coons said...

She is looking like you did when you were little! So cute!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love that quote "magic in the mundane." Thanks for the pick me up. Ada loves being naked too.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home