Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It was neat to have Christmas on a Sunday. Colin and I were able to participate in our ward's Christmas program as narrators, which was a neat experience. After church we had a nice Christmas day and invited both of our families over for Christmas brunch. We had a lovely spread of homemade cinnamon rolls with maple frosting, bacon, fruit, egg casserole and lots of sweets! I took a lot of pictures on my mom's camera but not so many on mine.






3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I like hearing updates and seeing pictures of your cute family! I wish Eliza, Ryan, and Preston could all play together. :)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Your tree looks so beautiful! And I want to see more pictures from your mom's camera. I agree with Mel.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I agree too. I wish we could all move into the same neighborhood, that would be so great!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home