Colin, Mandy, and Eliza

This site is for us to keep you informed of what we feel like sharing.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

sugar cookies

Some of my fondest memories growing-up were baking and decorating sugar cookies with my mom. She had an entire drawer in the kitchen devoted to cookie cutters so we could make cookies in any shape we imagined. My dream job would be a professional sugar cookie decorator! But it is way more fun to bake, decorate and eat sugar cookies with my sweet little baker!




2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

so cute!

12:57 PM  
Blogger mrsmiller said...

oh my goodness - I just came across your blog doing some random googling of our daughter, Eliza's name. Your daughter bears a STRIKING, uncanny resemblance to our 8 month old Eliza Louise and I just had to post to let you know! It will come as no surprise to you either, that I find your Eliza to be completely darling :).

pictures of our Eliza here:
www.bustedpie.blogspot.com

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home